Imagine you are working on a design project and you want to move the toolbar from its default position on the right side of your screen to the left side. How would you do that? AutoCAD technology experts can show you how. By following a few simple steps, you can have the toolbar where you want it in no time. Here’s 10 ways how:
- Click on the Customize Ribbon tab and then select the More Tools tab. It will open up on the right side of your screen.
- Now, drag the toolbar from its current position to the left side of the screen. It will dock there.
- You can also resize the toolbar by clicking and dragging on one of the corners until it’s the size you want. That way, all of your commands will be easily accessible.
- If you want to dock the toolbar at the bottom or top of the screen, just click and drag it to either edge until it locks in place.
- Another way to move the toolbar is to use keyboard shortcuts. Just press Ctrl+Alt+T to move it to the front, or Ctrl+Alt+B to send it to the back. Whichever side you want it on, just press the arrow key in that direction and it will move.
- You can also hide or show different parts of the toolbar. To do this, right-click on an empty area of the toolbar and select Customize.
- This will open up the Customize Toolbar window. Here, you can select which buttons you want to show or hide. For example, if you only use a few of the buttons on the toolbar, you can hide the ones you don’t need.
- You can also change the order of the buttons by dragging and dropping them into the position you want. Easy!
- If you have a lot of buttons on your toolbar, you can use the AutoCAD Filter to help find the one you need faster. Just type what you’re looking for in the Filter box and it will automatically highlight it in the toolbar.
- Finally, if you don’t like how your toolbar looks, you can restore the default settings. Just right-click on an empty area of the toolbar and select Customize. Then, go to the Reset button in the lower right-hand corner and click it. This will reset all of your toolbar settings back to their original state.
Now that you know how to put the toolbar on the left in AutoCAD, you can work more efficiently on your design projects. For more tips and tricks, talk to TrinWare. Trinware has a team of autoCAD technology experts who can help you get the most out of this powerful design tool. For more information, please contact them today at (720) 488-9800 or visit their website at www.trinware.com.